We love Holy Ashwagandha as a tea or as a tonic, but it's also delicious as an herbal infusion. We added sparkling water, rose bitters, and raspberry ice cubes to an overnight infusion to make this herbaceous, stress-relieving, thirst-quenching, adaptogenic spritzer.
- 1 TBL Moodbeli Holy Ashwagandha
- 1 QT boiling water
- 4 oz sparkling water or kombucha
- 1/4 Tsp rose bitters (we love Bitter Girl Bitters)
- raspberry ice cubes
- Add Holy Ashwagandha to the bottom of a quart-size mason jar, cover with boiling water, fill the jar all the way to the top and screw on the lid. Steep overnight.
- In the morning, strain the Holy Ashwagandha infusion through a fine mesh sieve and reserve the liquid.
- To craft the mocktail, add raspberry ice cubes* to a glass, drizzle on rose bitters, add a few ounces of your Holy infusion, fill to the rim with sparkling water and serve.
*See how we make these magical ice cubes here.