Giant ice cubes look stunning and last forever even on hot summer days. We added Calming Adaptogen to these two inch watermelon cubes to give this refresher a slow-release adaptogenic ginger twist.
As the cubes slowly melt into your sparkling watermelon, you get tiny hits of ashwagandha, chai spices, and an all around show-stopping summer experience.
- 1/4 tsp Calming Adaptogen
- 1 oz watermelon juice (from 1 cup fresh watermelon)
- 3 oz sparkling water
- tiny watermelon wedges (for decorating the ice cubes)
- ice cube tray/mold (we used a two inch cube)
- Stir Calming Adaptogen into fresh water, pour into ice cube tray or mold, add watermelon wedges, and freeze for at least four hours. For crystal clear ice cubes, boil the water before freezing.
- Squeeze or juice fresh watermelon.
- Gently add your beautiful calming watermelon ice cube to your glass, add fresh watermelon juice, and top with sparkling water.