Thanks to Tina at Beauty Finds Adventure for recreating her favorite Greek-style frappe with secret adaptogenic ingredients.
- 1 tbsp Instant coffee
- 1 scoop of Moodbeli Calming Adaptogen
- Milk (optional)
- Sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes
1. Add instant coffee and calming adaptogen to your mason jar/shaker.
2. Add sugar. I suggest 1 tbsp for slightly sweet or 2 tbsp for sweet.
3. Cover with just enough water to dissolve instant coffee.
4. Shake it up.
5. In another glass, add ice cubes.
6. Transfer mixture to glass, then fill with remaining water and/or milk.
7. Top off the glass with the foam
8. Stir with a straw and enjoy, like the Grecians do! :)