Easy Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry with a side of steamed purple cabbage and jasmine rice for an easy week night dinner. This chickpea curry is perfect for a cold day and kid-friendly!
A spoonful of Moodbeli Golden Turmeric helps fight off inflammation while giving your curry just enough spice to keep you warm and cozy.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp Moodbeli Golden Turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 16 oz organic chickpeas strained and rinsed
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 cup steamed purple cabbage or favorite veggie
- In a medium pot, bring coconut milk to a slight boil then reduce.
- Add in curry powder and the next 4 ingredients.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour in chickpeas and bring to a slight boil again.
- Reduce to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve over rice and your favorite veggie!
Original recipe by The Banana Diaries for Moodbeli