Meditation Tonic: Reishi Gotu Kola Schisandra
Three powerful ingredients crafted to support mindfulness. Makes 50 tonics.
How to use:
Add 1 - 2 teaspoons to hot water. Sweeten to taste. Or swirl into tea, nut milks, juices and smoothies.
Memory Food // Hormone balancer // Immunity Food // Skin food // Stress relief // Focus enhancer
- Gotu kola has been used in parts of China and India for thousands of years to improve mental clarity.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reishi mushroom is regarded as the "herb of spiritual potency" and is noted for it's ability to ease the mind.
- Schisandra is not only an adaptogen it's also known as the "five flavor berry" because of it's incredibly unique and indulgent taste.
Citrus // Bright // Berry
Adaptogenic Meditation Tea
- 1 cup of your favorite tea
- 1 teaspoon Moodbeli's Meditation Tonic
- 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Add Meditation Tonic and optional sweetener to the bottom of your favorite tonic vessel. Pour your favorite tea into the vessel and stir well. Continue to swirl while you sip. Light some incense and sit for awhile. Repeat daily.
Organic gotu kola herb (India), Organic reishi extract 4:1 (China), Organic schisandra berry powder (China).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free
Specific: Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking with medications. Not for use during pregnancy or if breastfeeding except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.