Three potent ingredients from the Ayurvedic tradition—Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, and Shatavari—blended with a hint of coriander to relieve stress and promote wellbeing.
Stress relief // Digestive support // Memory food
- Ashwagandha is a powerful whole system balancer and adaptogenic remedy. It has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine to help alleviate stress, support physical and mental stamina, balance the immune system, support the nervous system, promote restful sleep, improve memory and support healthy adrenal, sexual and cognitive function. In laboratory studies, Ashwagandha has been shown to kill cancer cells and enhance immune cells.
- Holy Basil (also known as Tulsi) has been shown to protect tissues and organs from industrial pollutants and to have a positive effect on memory and cognitive function.
- Shatavari has been used historically to support the respiratory system and soothe the digestive tract.
- Coriander seeds are rich in antioxidants.
- Himalayan pink salt provides the body with essential minerals, balances electrolytes and pH, and supports optimal nutrient absorption.
Sweet basil // Grounding
HOW TO USE:
Best in hot water, tea, or almond milk. Sweeten to taste.
- 2 teaspoons of Moodbeli's Holy Ashwagandha
- 3/4 cup hot (but not boiling) water
- 1/4 teaspoon of your favorite sweetener (optional)
Add a spoonful of Holy Ashwagandha to the bottom of your cup or tea bowl. Pour hot (but not boiling) water into your tonic vessel and stir to combine.
Organic ashwagandha root (Inda), Organic holy basil (India), Organic shatavari root (India), Pink salt (Pakistan).
50 servings per jar
Vegan, organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.